Friday, March 20, 2015

Actor Randy Gonzalez- 12 Question Interview

1.      Please tell me the three most important things people should know about you.
Honest, loyal, hard working.

2.      Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Both

3.      Tea or coffee?
Both

4.      Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, or commando? (Either what you prefer or what you prefer on others.)
Boxer-briefs

5.      What was your first acting gig, whether paid or unpaid?
The Hot Flashes, I played the New Coach

6.      When did you finally decide to call yourself an actor?
After I received my SAG card, 2012

7.      Which of your works are you most proud of?
So far, it’s a short film called The Hand. I was able to capture a killer with a sense of humor.

8.      What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Motorcycle accident, 1982. I rode another one since but don’t ride now.

9.      How did you end up in acting?
I was laid off from a job that I had for a while and wanted to do something different. I always thought of myself being on screen, I knew I had passion so I auditioned for a role that a friend, who is the business told me about. I didn’t get the role but I stayed with it.

10.  Would you be food or fighter in a real life zombie apocalypse?
Fighter

11.  What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Ride motorcycles at a high rate of speed.

12.  Would you rather be rich or famous--and you could only have one-- and why?  The fame would be based on something good, not something like being the best serial killer or anything like that.
Rich. With rich, I would think that it comes with much less aggravation than famous. Being rich, you don’t have to be famous but being famous doesn’t mean that you are rich.




The Shylock's Daughter

No comments: